Make the Holiday a Little Brighter
We’re collecting donations of toys, gift cards or money now through November 30, 2018. Our goal is to collect 1,500 toys to ensure every child we serve gets at least one new gift this year.
Toys should be new, unwrapped and valued at $15:
- Action Figures, especially super heroes and dinosaurs
- Building block sets
- Cars, trucks and tractors
- Craft sets, including art supplies and DIY projects
- Dolls and dress-up sets
- Fan gear – Brewers, Packers and Bucks t-shirts, hats, etc.
- Games and puzzles
- Young ladies’ bath and makeup sets
- Young men’s bath and grooming sets
- Visa gift cards or gift cards to popular department or convenience stores. (These make great gifts for teens and young adults!)
Contact Gina Aiello, Youth Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414.465.5735 to drop off toys or to sponsor your own SaintA Toy Drive. To donate money towards the purchase of toys, please click here and write “Toy Drive” in the dedication field.
Related Reads:Blog: 15 Occupational Therapy Recommended Sensory Toys.
Blog: 7 Gift Ideas for a Small Budget.
Blog: Top 7 Toys for Teens.
Article: Small Business Makes Big Impact on Toy Drive.
Article: Sensory Processing Disorders & the “Just Right” Zone.