SaintA & CWA Scholarship Program
Who is eligible for consideration?
- Agency employees working toward a Graduate, Baccalaureate Degree or Associate Degree in a human service, education, childcare, social work, or a field related to their position at SaintA or Capitol West Academy.
- Employees who have completed a minimum of one year of either full or part-time employment at SaintA or Capitol West Academy.
- Employees who are not currently on a corrective action plan at SaintA or Capitol West Academy.
- Employees who are currently enrolled or have been accepted to the upcoming semester at an accredited Masters, Baccalaureate or Associate Degree program.
- Complete, print and sign the 2020 Employee Scholarship Application.
- Obtain a 2020 Scholarship Recommendation Letter from a person in a leadership position at SaintA or Capitol West Academy. Letter of recommendation must include details of how the recommender believes the employee scholarship will impact the applicant’s professional development.
- Email the completed Application Form and Letter of Recommendation to EmployeeScholarship@sainta.org.
- All application materials are due Friday, February 6, 2020 by 5:00pm.
- The Scholarship Review Committee will meet to determine Scholarship Recipients, and will notify the winners with full details.
- Checks will be mailed to all recipients by February 21, 2020.
- Scholarships of up to $2,500 will be awarded to selected recipients.
- Selection will be based upon the following criteria: completed Application from candidate and Letter of Recommendation from a SaintA or CWA leader.
- Employees must provide tuition cost information.
- Recipients will be required to provide receipts documenting the use of scholarship funds for accredited educational purposes.
- Recipients must complete coursework and meet all academic requirements of the educational institution. Recipients must provide documentation of successful completion of coursework.
- If these requirements are not met, the recipient must return the scholarship funds to the agency.