Intro: 7ei (TIC)
December 6 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$120
This training is an introduction to the model of trauma informed care that SaintA has developed over the past seven years and has implemented across all of its programs. Participants who attend this training will be able to:
- Describe the prevalence of adverse experiences and the scope of their impact.
- Define and respond to behavior from a trauma informed perspective.
- Describe how trauma affects the brain and influences development, behavior and learning.
- Identify factors that enhance the capacity for positive relationship for students who have adverse experiences.
- Describe how purpose, belonging and safety enhance client well-being.
- Identify techniques that enhance caregiver capacity and connect them to client outcomes.
- Identify action steps to create a trauma sensitive school environment for all students.