SaintA provides outpatient mental health services at The Clinic at SaintA, located on Milwaukee’s northwest side. We cannot respond on our website or social media to specific questions regarding personal situations, diagnoses or treatment.
If you or someone you know is in danger, call 911. If it is not an emergency, below is a list of useful resources.
The National Child Traumatic Stress Network has a list of affiliates by state. Use this link to find a resource near you: nctsn.org/about-us/network-members.
National Crisis Hotlines:
- Child Sexual Abuse: Stop It Now! Phone: 888.PREVENT (888.773.8368)
- Crime Victims: National Center for Victims of Crime. Phone: 855.4VICTIM (855.484.2846)
- Crisis: Crisis Text Line. Text: HOME to 741741
- Dating Abuse: Love Is Respect. Phone: 866.331.9474, TTY: 866.331.8453, or Text: LOVEIS to 22522
- Domestic Abuse: National Domestic Violence Hotline. Phone: 800.799.SAFE (800.799.7233), TTY: 800.787.3224
- Human Trafficking: National Human Trafficking Hotline. Phone: 888.373.7888
- Missing and Abducted Children: Child Find of America, Inc. Phone: 800.I.AM.LOST (800.426.5678); or National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. Phone: 800.THE.LOST (800.843.5678)
- Rape and Sexual Abuse: Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN). Phone: 800.656.HOPE (800.656.4673)
- Runaway and Homeless Youth: National Runaway Safeline. Phone: 800.RUNAWAY (800.786.2929)
- Suicide Prevention: National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Phone: 800.273.TALK (800.273.8255), TTY: 800.799.4889
- Child Abuse or Neglect: Milwaukee Child Protective Services. Phone: 414.220.SAFE (414.220.7233)
- Child Sex Trafficking: Exploit No More. Phone: 414.384.6100
- Family Violence: Sojourner Family Peace Center. Phone: 414.933.2722
- Wisconsin Runaways: Wisconsin Association for Homeless and Runaway Youth (WAHRS). Phone: 608.241.2649
- Youth Homelessness: Pathfinders. Phone: 414.271.1560