- SaintA employee since 1990
- Master’s degree in business management, Cardinal Stritch University
- Bachelor’s degree, journalism, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Ann Leinfelder Grove has 28 years of experience in human services leadership including program development and program oversight, strategic planning, organizational development of SaintA’s trauma informed care model, quality improvement, advocacy, human resources, staff development, community relations, fund development, and communications.
- SaintA employee since 2002
- Oversees: Accounting, Information Technology, Environmental Services
- Master of Science in taxation, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Bachelor’s degree, accounting, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
Bridget Fassett is a certified public accountant and the vice president of finance. She has 28 years of experience in finance and accounting and currently oversees finance, information technology and environmental services for SaintA. Bridget played a key role in bringing on the Child Welfare contract in 2009.
- SaintA employee since 1999
- Oversees: Clinical Services and Staff Development
- Master’s degree in social work, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, Wartburg College
Tim Grove is the chief clinical officer. He has nearly 20 years of experience in direct care and administration. He spearheaded SaintA’s trauma informed care philosophy and practices, including implementing Dr. Bruce Perry’s Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics™. He also developed the training curriculum for trauma informed care, which centers on the Seven Essential Ingredients for understanding and implementing it.
- SaintA employee since 2016
- Master of Science in Management, Cardinal Stritch University
- Doctoral Studies in Leadership, Learning and Service
- Leadership development, crucial conversations trainer
Kenyatta Sinclair oversees SaintA’s diversity and inclusion and equity initiatives. She has a plethora of human services program management and experience. Most recently, she was the Director of Leadership Development at SaintA. Prior to that, she was Director of Learning and Professional Development at the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee.
- SaintA employee since 2017
- Marquette University Law School
- Previous experience as an attorney for Legal Action of Wisconsin and an advocate for domestic violence survivors
Cyrus Behroozi is responsible for oversight of, and continuity across, all functions of child welfare, including case management, foster care and family services. He previously served as the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families Administrator of Safety and Permanence. Most recently, he was Co-Executive Director of the Milwaukee Center for Children and Youth.
- SaintA employee since 2018
- Master’s in Clinical Psychology, Marquette University
- Doctor of Psychology Degree, Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology
- Experience in talk therapy; comprehensive care for children, youth and adults; and clinical program oversight
Jody Pahlavan oversees all community programs, such as Treatment Foster Care, Integrated Community Services, Care Coordination, Functional Family Therapy, and Youth Transitioning to Adulthood Services. Her role is to provide program oversight and drive innovation alongside SaintA’s experienced community services staff and leaders.
- SaintA employee since 1987
- Principal license, administrative leadership, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Master of Science, education/emotional disturbance, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Bachelor of Arts, psychology/special education, Cardinal Stritch College
Donna-Niccolai Weber, executive director of Capitol West Academy, has worked with SaintA for more than 29 years in areas of leadership, education, program development and implementation and has played a key role in developing the charter school.
Directors & Administrative Managers