- SaintA employee since 1990
- Master’s degree in business management, Cardinal Stritch University
- Bachelor’s degree, journalism, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Ann Leinfelder Grove has 28 years of experience in human services leadership including program development and program oversight, strategic planning, organizational development of SaintA’s trauma informed care model, quality improvement, advocacy, human resources, staff development, community relations, fund development, and communications.
- SaintA employee since 2018
- Master of Public and Social Policy, The Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor’s degree, Political Science, Smith College
Polina Makievsky steers strategic agency-wide and programmatic initiatives using her years of experience in knowledge, leadership and innovation. She was at the Alliance of Strong Children and Families prior to joining SaintA. There, she was responsible for new program design and was the lead content developer for its national conference, which consistently saw record-high attendance and quality ratings.
- SaintA employee since 1999
- Oversees: Clinical Services and Staff Development
- Master’s degree in social work, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, Wartburg College
Tim Grove is the chief clinical officer. He has nearly 20 years of experience in direct care and administration. He spearheaded SaintA’s trauma informed care philosophy and practices, including implementing Dr. Bruce Perry’s Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics™. He also developed the training curriculum for trauma informed care, which centers on the Seven Essential Ingredients for understanding and implementing it.
- SaintA employee since 2016
- Master of Science in Management, Cardinal Stritch University
- Doctoral Studies in Leadership, Learning and Service
- Leadership development, crucial conversations trainer
Kenyatta Sinclair oversees SaintA’s diversity and inclusion and equity initiatives. She has a plethora of human services program management and experience. Most recently, she was the Director of Leadership Development at SaintA. Prior to that, she was Director of Learning and Professional Development at the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee.
- SaintA employee since 2018
- Master’s in Clinical Psychology, Marquette University
- Doctor of Psychology Degree, Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology
- Experience in talk therapy; comprehensive care for children, youth and adults; and clinical program oversight
Jody Pahlavan oversees all community programs, such as Treatment Foster Care, Integrated Community Services, Care Coordination, Functional Family Therapy, and Youth Transitioning to Adulthood Services. Her role is to provide program oversight and drive innovation alongside SaintA’s experienced community services staff and leaders.
- Capitol West Academy employee since 2016
- PhD. in Urban Education – Curriculum and Instruction
- Previous experience as Assistant Principal of Nicolet High School
Dr. Mora Anderson is the Executive Director of Capitol West Academy where she previously served as Coordinator of Student and Family Services. In her 25 years of educational experience, she has worked with students, families and staff throughout the Milwaukee Area in grades K-12. She is committed to fostering a school environment that welcomes diversity and supports each member on their individual and collective educational journey. Dr. Anderson embraces her new role leading the Capitol West Academy Family using a character-driven, standards-based curriculum.
Directors & Administrative Managers